So when Sigma Makeup offered me their top-selling F80 Brushes, it was an instant “OMG! Yes please I want I want! Gimme gimme gimme!”. I adore their brushes. I have so many positive things to say about them that i feel they deserve a spot on my blog! So happy watching ♥
Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki says:
This exclusive flat top synthetic kabuki was designed to deliver a flawless makeup application. The SigmaMakeup F80 is a buffer brush that can be used to blend powder or liquid products. The short and dense bristles make it easy to buff your liquid foundation. The long handle adds comfort to your makeup application. The synthetic fibers are ideal to be used with liquid products and can be easily cleaned.
My Opinion About Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki:
- During shipment: packed really well by the seller and the brush is well protected.
- Handle length is just right for both personal andprofessional use.
- It applies cream/liquid/mineral/gel foundation extremely well. You will not see any streaks after application.
- It’s a great tool for applying baked/powder/cream blushes—it’s super easy to buff away using the F80!
- SUPER SOFT!
- Very reasonably priced (about $16.00).
- Cons: Takes a bit longer to dry after washing.
To order the Sigma F80 Brush, go to http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=216947